Tucked away in a cobbled courtyard just off Borough High Street, this is the only remaining galleried inn in London. It was built in 1677, and was mentioned by Dickens in Little Dorrit.
There are two private rooms accommodating 20 and 50 guests. A wealth of pretty lattice windows and oak beams add a real dash of character to any event.
All content copyright ©1997-2019 Taste of the Vine. Design by Moka